IIoT, Automation & Tracking
Monitor, Manage & Monetize your asset eco-system in real-time
Smart-enabled, purpose-built, IoT cloud apps & solutions
Our Smart Monitoring Solutions deliver immediate and sustained ROI, enabling you to easily gather, compile, analyze, and transform edge-data from a broad range of remote equipment assets.
Eliminate the complexity and cost of managing multiple distributed industrial assets. Cut operational costs, mitigate risk, negotiate a shifting regulatory landscape, and rise above the competition with Smart-Enabled solutions.
For over a decade we’ve helped organizations digitally transform their operations across agricultural, energy, heavy equipment, and infrastructure verticals. Our goals and those of our customers have always been the same: to utilize technology to enhance productivity, profitability and value.
Using next-gen IoT, wireless, and cloud technologies, purpose-built on Industry 4.0 best-practices, we view technology as the means (not the end) to solving real-world business challenges. Leveraged correctly, it unlocks value, profitability and growth. So instead of technology providers, we see ourselves as solution providers. We understand technology’s role for what it is: enablement.
Asset Tracking Mapping and Geofencing
Real-Time Monitoring and Control
Industry-Centric Analytics & AI
Streamlined UI & Purpose-Built UX
Anywhere, Anytime, Global Coverage
Over the Air Troubleshooting, Configs & Updates
Live Dashboard, Alerts & Notifications
End-to-End Encryption, Hardening & Security
Connect, collect & control equipment assets & data - anytime, anywhere
We offer seamless, hassle-free integration options to empower you with actionable insights to make smarter decisions. Our solutions are engineered to be highly interoperable, extensible, scalable and address the complex needs of your use-case. The result is a cost-effective and streamlined integration process that significantly shortens time-to-value. With flexible licensing options, we engineer solutions to meet any OEM, regional, or technical requirement.
With Smart Monitoring, we make it easy to connect, collect, and control information from your equipment assets, anytime and from any location. No matter how large, varied or complex, our industry based solutions scale to any ecosystem. This proactive design philosophy also extends to powerful cloud analytics and an intuitive user-experience designed to help our customers uncover deep operational insights across the following value-added service areas:
We give you ubiquitous access to robust cellular and satellite communications, optimized to transmit metrics using intelligent store-and-forward routines. Now you can access your information cost-effectively, when and where you need it.
We use predefined metrics specifically designed using relevant industry measures to help you analyze and control your equipment assets. This quality-in-quality-out approach ensures information is relevant and timely.
Our cloud analytics is where we scrub and normalize streams of inbound metrics for relevance. Then, we make sense of it all by applying powerful AI algorithms engineered to uncover hidden opportunities, issues, and trends from your IoT data-lakes.
We asked: “What do our customers want to know and how is this knowledge value-added?” We designed user interfaces using industry terminology, KPIs, & reports relevant to you. Access your data via smartphone or the web.
Industry Specific Smart Monitoring IoT Solutions
Farming is now high-tech. Growers are rapidly adopting IoT solutions to improve yields and quality, while reducing energy and water usage. Smart-enabling your crop or live-stock operation isn’t just transforming your data into insights. It takes advantage of smart-automation, real-time monitoring, precision farming, and environmentally safe pest control.
We know that the agricultural sector runs on volume, tight margins, and under strict regulations, so maximizing productivity out of your assets and workflows is paramount. Our ruggedized IoT devices withstand harsh environments and are designed to monitor, manage, and monetize your mobile or fixed machinery. We enable you to optimize your operations by smart-enabling vehicles, irrigators, sorters, harvesters, loaders and other equipment assets.
- Maintain equipment using predictive analytics & real-time monitoring to track hours-of-operation
- Uncover insights, visualize production levels, & improve decision making with real-time environmental monitoring
- Increase production by optimizing activities including planting, watering, pesticide application, & harvesting
- Lower costs, consumption, & human error by automating planting, treatment, & harvesting functions
- Conserve water with analytics that factor in weather forecast data & real-time soil moisture sensor readings
- Reduce your environmental footprint while increasing yield with on-demand water usage, proactive pest control
Oil & Gas
We understand the financial and logistical challenges of operating a global ecosystem of oil rigs, extraction facilities, and collection tanks sites. Managing natural energy resources is a complex, capital intensive, and highly regulated proposition, especially when spills, leaks and emergency shutdowns have the potential to put you out of business.
Our Smart Oil & Gas Monitoring solutions leverage the intrinsic decentralized connectivity model of the IoT; perfect for managing large numbers of distributed assets. Plus, localized fog computing, purposeful cloud analytics, and a UI using industry terms and KPIs help ensure safe, streamlined, and profitable operations.
- Enhance safety & protect workers by ensuring equipment assets are functioning within manufacturers’ tolerances
- Uncover insights, visualize production levels, & improve decision making with real-time environmental monitoring
- Automate sensor data processing & streamline workflows to reduce bottlenecks, and optimize human resources allocation in ERP, SCM & HR systems
- Monitor & inspect thousands of miles of pipeline assets with sensor equipped Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Determine the condition of in-service equipment & when maintenance should be performed, using predictive maintenance, embedded sensors, & AI analytics
- Track the real-time position, condition, & heading of mobile assets to aid in supply-chain, inventory usage, & logistics planning
As mines go deeper & move into more remote areas, mining companies are looking to extract not just ore but also the valuable data necessary to optimize their operations. From exploration to construction, production through to decommissioning, you need to manage multiple assets, monitor dispersed equipment across vast distances, & ensure environmental compliance in the toughest of terrain.
Our Smart Mining Solutions give you complete oversight of your smart-enabled operations in a simple to use, aggregated view accessible by phone, tablet or computer. Designed to withstand harsh environments, our ruggedized IoT devices monitor & manage your fixed and on-the-move machinery. Remotely monitor & control tailings dam pumps & equipment, track fleet location & diagnostics, & set alarms when sensors trip indicating larger issues. Maximize the productivity of your mine with smart monitoring solutions.
- Fleet diagnostics & location tracking allow for predictive maintenance & route optimization
- Enhance safety & protect workers with customizable trigger states and automatic alerts
- Leverage key metrics across your fleet to improve efficiencies & maximize production uptime
- Monitor & measure tailings pond levels and remotely stop, start or adjust pump RPMs
- Scalable, turnkey solutions to expand as your project moves through its lifecycle
- Real-time monitoring to reveal insights, visualize production levels, & improve decision making
Utilities & Infrastructure
Smart-Infrastructure helps your customers keep the gas pumping, the lights on, and the water flowing.
Keep your CAPEX down and get more out of your existing infrastructure. Smart-enabling and connecting your industrial equipment to the cloud helps you to increase the capacity, efficiency, reliability and resilience of your total operation. Plus, improving performance enables you to avoid costly downtime, reduce maintenance overhead, helping keep OPEX at bay.
Our smart-devices are purpose-built around your industry and equipment needs and engineered from the ground-up to work with pumps, filters, valve bodies, pipe-lines and many other infrastructure assets, on a massive and industrial scale.
- Injecting intelligence into your operation, and connecting legacy equipment to the cloud, helps enhance demand forecasting
- Extending the service life of critical new infrastructure helps smart-cities scale population growth and keep costs down
- Offering better whole-life value means greener operations, a lower energy footprint, and cleaner air and water
Heavy Equipment Rental Houses
Keep your assets out of the repair shop and generating revenue. We know your capital is tied up in your fleet, so when your dozers, loaders or trucks go down, it’s not only your books that take a hit, but your reputation. Smart enabling your industrial equipment helps you to protect your high-value assets, proactively. Managing your heavy equipment doesn’t need to be a heavy burden.
Our IoT smart-devices are front-loaded, pre-calibrated, and tested to work with any asset class. Just bolt on, power up, and you’ll be transmitting real-time telematics over satellite or terrestrial wireless, in minutes. We put the power of information in your hands with anywhere connectivity, cloud based analytics, and user-friendly user interfaces that help you streamline and simplify your business.
- Monitor and map the location, movement, and condition of your mobile and fix assets anywhere and in real-time
- Manage engine hours, carried load weights, fluid levels, security, usage and many other equipment metrics
- Remediate issues proactively with predicative OTA maintenance and alerts that keep assets up and running and truck-rolls down
- Operate productively and optimize the allocation of labor, workflows, and energy resources across your asset ecosystem
- Innovate by transforming equipment metrics into actionable insights that aid planning, decision making, and execution
It’s believed that almost half of the world’s population will face water scarcity by 2025, so we understand the growing need for the conservation of water resources throughout the globe. Whether you provide water transfer for Oil & Gas companies, move wastewater through municipalities for a bypass project, or collect water in tailing ponds at your mining site, FieldIntell’s smart monitoring solutions help you safeguard this precious resource.
FieldIntell’s smart technologies enable you to enhance the efficiency of water systems by providing visibility into your operations. Our smart enabled devices bring improved control helping optimize water treatment, production, distribution, & consumption. Harness data insights, react remotely, & track assets with smart monitoring solutions for your water transfer needs.
- Ensure that your engineers can solve issues quickly from anywhere in the world; measuring temperature, flow rate, pressure, status, & more in real-time
- Remotely stop, start or adjust pump RPMs from your phone, tablet or desktop
- Enhance public, worker & environmental safety by ensuring assets are operating correctly with real time telemetry
- Set smart notifications and alerts to notify when pump parameters exceed allowances
Real work applications
Stratty Enterprises Gains Visibility Into Their Rental Equipment
This IoT solution has transformed the way Stratty Enterprises can view the performance of their equipment. They have been able to become more cost effective due to machinery staying out of the repair shop with maintenance only being completed when necessary.
Related Solutions / Products
Ubiquitous access to robust cellular and satellite communications, optimized…LEARN MORE
Satrad IIoT Devices
Powerful, rugged, highly configurable and low cost devices that can be easily…LEARN MORE
Asset Tracking Devices
Purpose built or flexible hardware options for almost any asset tracking…LEARN MORE
Web based, integrated satellite and GSM tracking solution that brings together…LEARN MORE
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition is a control system architecture that uses computers networked data communications and graphical user interfaces for high-level process supervisory management.LEARN MORE
Follow us latest news
Subscribe to our blog to get the latest news and information about Network Innovations.