AnsuR ASMIRA is the most flexible & robust video streaming software for satellite communication & low rate networks.
- SATCOM enabled high precision video streaming
- HD Video <200KBPS & SD Video @50KBPS
- Ability to embed into manned aircraft, ship, vehicle or UAV, or run on PC
- Compression + Source Video Optimization = High Quality Video over Low Data Rate
- Real-time visibility for situational awareness
- Network agnostic
Real-time high precision video streaming using low bitrate is a fundamental challenge. Such challenges are present in several mission-critical situations where visual situational awareness is needed through bandwidth-limited mobile satellite networks. To solve this issue, AnsuR has developed ASMIRA.
ASMIRA can stream good quality video at rates down to 100 kbps or even lower. This makes the software useful for streaming over satellite or UAVs, for example.
With ASMIRA, the receiver of the data controls how the video is sent, with the ability to change parameters such as bitrate, frame rate and resolution at any time. There are modes for fixed rate and unknown network rates. It is also possible to focus the capacity on certain regions of interest to allow more precision for the given region.
ASMIRA offers substantial benefits when communicating video from remote modes like ships, planes, drones or from crisis situations which may experience connectivity and capacity challenges.