Iridium® Push-to-Talk is simple to set up and adjust as your needs change. The PTT handset provides not only your user information.
- Global coverage including polar regions
- Improved connectivity in challenging environments
- More than 100 times faster than Iridium’s legacy data services
- L-band spectrum for improved weather immunity
Reliable Broadband Connectivity Anywhere in the World
Iridium Certus® is an award-winning, multi-service platform redefining mobile satellite communications for multiple industries and applications. Supporting critical connectivity needs – around the world – regardless of location, terrain or weather events, the service supports broadband voice and data capabilities for ships, vehicles and aircraft.
The unique mesh architecture of the Iridium constellation provides inherent advantages in performance over other mobile satellite service providers:
- 66 cross-linked satellites with overlapping spot beams deliver reliable communications around the
- Satellites in constant orbit around the planet provide truly global coverage regardless of location or terrain
- Satellites operate in Low-Earth Orbit (LEO) providing a shorter transmission path than GEO & MEO networks for lower latency & less signal attenuation
- Delivering connectivity through an L-band frequency, Iridium connections are resilient to adverse weather
Iridium Certus® features a full range of services – push-to-talk, data streaming, data broadcast and safety services – on one platform. Depended upon for mission and business critical operations, the Iridium network provides unmatched availability, redundancy & reach – anywhere around the world.