Network Innovations' Cobham EXPLORER 323 is an ultra compact BGAN terminal for voice and data communication on-the-move.
- Electronically Steered with No Moving Parts
- One Cable Install with DC Power and Ethernet
- Simultaneous Voice and Data
- Based on Cobham’s proven BGAN Radio Module
- Built in Wireless Access Point
- First Inmarsat Class 12 BGAN (Up to 384 kbps) and BGAN M2M compliant
Ultra-compact comms-on-the-move voice and broadband solution Inmarsat BGAN terminal.
EXPLORER 323 is an ultra compact BGAN terminal for voice and data communication on-the-move, a perfect match for the Cobham PRISM PTT+ solution. The one-piece system consists of a combined tranceiver and switched beam antenna with integrated wifi.
Whether you’re engaged in humanitarian operations, cargo or rail transportation, telemedicine or emergency services, you need easy deployable communication equipment you can always rely on – regardless of time or place.