IDP enables companies to track and monitor their fixed or mobile assets, giving them increased visibility of business operations, enhanced efficiency, and greater safety and security for their assets, cargo and drivers – while lowering operational costs.
- Performance and latency – Send 6,400 bytes and receive 10,000 bytes, with a latency of 15-60 seconds depending on message size.
- Reliable network – Operates over the I-4 global satellite network, with an availability of 99.9 per cent.
- No roaming charges – IsatData Pro is provided over Inmarsat’s global network so there are no roaming charges.
- Global coverage – IsatData Pro is available across the globe, apart from the extreme polar regions.
From fleet management and analytics to remote monitoring and SCADA control, M2M software applications for IsatData Pro terminals help you deploy quickly, reduce programming costs, enhance the capabilities of industry-standard devices, remotely connect to complex enterprise systems and much more.
- ARC Agent: The Alert, Report, Control (ARC) Agent is an application that transforms an IsatData Pro satellite terminal into a low cost Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) capable of sending regular and event-based reports on equipment status, operating parameters, flow rate and more.
- SCADAconnect: SCADAconnect is an end-to-end solution providing connectivity between remote field instruments and enterprise systems for the oil & gas, utilities, heavy equipment and industrial automation markets. It provides the ability to process data from one or more SCADA devices into valuable information thereby reducing monthly airtime costs. This service is Modbus-compatible.
- IP SCADA: An IsatData Pro service, IP SCADA allows SCADA hosts or masters to poll information from the serial ports of remote devices like RTUs and PLCs in scenarios where the system leverages VPN connections to private IP addresses. The service is Modbus-compatible.
- IDP-800 – The IDP-800 is a slim profile terminal with an integrated battery compartment designed for vehicle, trailer and container tracking applications. It can also be used for maritime tracking and communication applications or where a satellite terminal with its own battery power is required.
- IDP-782 – The IDP-782 is an integrated, dual-mode communications terminal that delivers connectivity to assets in fleet management applications moving in and out of cellular range.
- IDP-690 – The IDP-690 is designed for maritime and low-elevation angle applications. Use it to track and communicate with merchant marine and fishing vessels. It is also ideal for tracking vehicles and communicating with SCADA equipment in areas closer to polar regions.
- IDP-680 – The IDP series of satellite terminals offers customers a quick and smart way to connect people and assets anywhere in the world. The IDP-680 is designed for general remote asset management and communications.
- IDP-200 -The IDP 200 series delivers a simplified architecture for off-the-shelf, low-cost satellite messaging and does not support SkyWave applications or Lua scripting. An intuitive AT Command set is available for quick integration with external PLCs and general purpose controllers.