Satellite communication technologies transform life at sea by enabling corporations to track their ships and cargo across the globe; while the crew can stay in touch with both family and business colleagues to be informed of changes in real time; keeping the business of shipping, fishing or transport closer in touch with the rest of the world.
Life At Sea
Whether you are part of an offshore oil & gas operations team, a petroleum tanker fleet, transport or fishing vessels, or cruise line operator, Network Innovations can help you with a variety of telephone and data communications solutions to improve life at sea.
Maritime Satellite Communications Solutions
- Ship to Shore, Shore to Ship voice communications – a full range of telephone systems from portables to single line fixed phones or multi-line configurations that integrate with PBX systems and enable crew calling
- Location based reporting to provide GPS, speed, course, heading and other information to your headquarters or other government agencies that require you to report your location status
- Ship to Shore emergency requests – distress signalling for piracy or SOS
- Crew calling – PIN-based solutions that allow you to allocate and control telephone or Internet access time for your crew
- Global Maritime Distress Signalling
- E-mail, messaging, web access, and file transfer via broadband Internet systems
- Fax and enhanced messaging