The ND Satcom Ka2Go terminal is a reliable and advanced vehicle mounted antenna system, powered by the Eutelsat NewsSpotter service. It is designed to fulfill the most demanding broadcasting needs within the Ka band market.
- ND SATCOM
The Ka2Go terminal is the most reliable and advanced vehicle mounted antenna system within ND SatCom’s Ka-band antenna family. It is designed to fulfill the most demanding broadcasting needs within the Ka-band market. The Ka2Go terminal is based on a proven lightweight and robust design with a patented motorised positioner and an Automatic Pointing System to any satellite. This terminal supports the KA-SAT modem family and is an ideal solution for the EUTELSAT NewsSpotter service.
This streamlined aerodynamic terminal has small dimensions allowing it to be mounted on any passenger vehicle and can be considered as a “plug and play” terminal as it turns operational by pressing only one button. The antenna is made up of a high precision offset Ka-band reflector, GPS receiver, compass enabling auto-pointing and auto-network acquisition. In addition to the antenna,the terminal integrates a KA-SAT modem, IP router and antenna controller.
Plug and Play
- Go live quickly, from stowed to operational within 3 mins
- Automatic antenna pointing – no technician needed
- Web interfacing through mobile device
- Integrated IP router
- All hardware integrated within terminal
- Fast and stable transmissions – up to 10 Mbps data rate throughput
- EUTELSAT NewsSpotter service compatible
- Aerodynamic casing for high speed travel
- Easy vehicle mounting
- Terminal casing optional
Questions? Contact a NI Specialist