Reliable, VSAT IP connectivity for SCADA & M2M applications.
The Evolution® X1 Outdoor is ideal for use in outdoor networks such as SCADA, femtocells and pipeline monitoring.
The X1 Outdoor features DVB-S2/ACM and Adaptive TDMA, geo-redundancy, VLAN functionality, optional AES encryption and is embedded in an IP67 weatherproof enclosure enabling an extended temperature range, passive cooling and multiple power options, including DC.
Compact and low-powered, the iDirect Evolution X1 Outdoor Satellite Router features DVB-S2 and Adaptive Coding and Modulation (ACM) on the outbound and Adaptive TDMA on the return to maximize bandwidth efficiency. The X1 Outdoor router withstands extreme temperatures and is pole mountable for increased flexibility and convenience. The Evolution X1 Outdoor Satellite Router also has a web-based iSite for ease of remote commissioning.
- Star topology
- DVB-S2/ACM outbound
- Adaptive TDMA return channel
- Increased inbound symbol rate up to 4 Msps
- IP67 enclosure to withstand extreme temperatures
- AC or DC power supplies
- Multicast up to 60 Mbps
- NAT/PAT routing protocols
- Up to 8 VLANs
- Optional 256-bit AES encryption
- Low cost of entry
- Size: 10.25” x 3” x 10”
- Weight: 5.0 lbs (2.27 kg)
- Operating Temperature -40° to 60°C (-40° to 140°F) at Sea Level