The IDP 600 series terminals utilize the Inmarsat IsatData Pro satellite service for remotely managing fixed and mobile assets anywhere in the world.
Whether used for managing trucks, fishing vessels or oil & gas equipment, the IDP 600 series increases productivity, lowers operating costs and enables compliance with government regulations.
Antenna options are available for land, sea and C1D2 applications.
The IDP 680 & IDP 690 series terminals utilize Inmarsat IsatData Pro (IDP) satellite service for remotely managing fixed and mobile assets anywhere in the world.
IDP-680: For general remote asset management and communications. Fully customizable and environmentally sealed, IsatData Pro terminals are specifically designed to provide visibility and communications with people and equipment even in the world’s harshest environments. Also available as C1D2 certified antenna.
IDP-690: Engineered for maritime and low elevation-angle applications. Identical functionality to the IDP-680 but with an antenna designed for deployment at sea. Also available as a C1D2 certified antenna.
5 Reasons to Choose the IDP 600 Series:
- Send more data, more quickly over the Inmarsat IsatData Pro satellite service, which delivers up to 37 times more data and has lifetime beyond 2023.
- Two-way communication for tracking vehicles, vessels, fixed and mobile oil & gas assets and more.
- Feature rich, including programming capabilities, panic buttons, text messaging as well as sensor ports for fuel, temperature and more.
- Quick deployment with an easy to use starter kit, customer support and partner resources.
- Value-added applications that remove programming burden and enable quicker deployment for fleet management and SCADA monitoring applications.
- Vehicle, Rail & Trailer/Container Tracking: Locate and protect cargo over land, rail and sea with cost-effective, global coverage.
- Vessels & Buoys: Lower operational costs, ensure regulatory compliance and enable vital ship-to-shore communications
- Oil & Gas: Remotely monitor and control pipelines, flow meters and enable workforce through SCADA monitoring systems.
- Water & Utilities: Cost effectively monitor remote water infrastructure, tanks and personnel.
- Mining Assets: Reliably connect fixed and mobile mining assets to central offices.
- Public Sector: Track and monitor mission-critical data, personnel and equipment in remote regions.
- Lua scripting engine with core services. SDK with GUI development tools available. Lua software application upgradable over the air (SOTA).
- Core Services: Geofence, Data Logger, Position Reporting
- User Data Memory: 2MB for Users Services, data files, including data logger
- Optional, Configurable Device-Level Applications:
- Analytics Agent – Notifications and reports for driver behaviour and vehicle/asset performance.
- AVL Agent – Facilitates integration of IDP terminals into fleet management solutions.
- Garmin Dispatch Agent – Tracking, navigation, driver communication and dispatch using Garmin devices.