SATRAD-H2 is designed to support push-to-talk (PTT) and PSTN telephone calls on the MSAT satellite network with SATRAD MSAT G2 Transceivers.
The H2 includes an external speaker to optimize volume in environments with ambient noise.
Fully approved by Ligado (LightSquared) for operation on the MSAT network.
The Network Innovations SATRAD-H2 Handset is designed to support push-to-talk (PTT) and PSTN telephone calls on the MSAT satellite network.
The SATRAD-H2 is compatible with the SATRAD (MSAT) G2 transceiver, providing you with a rugged compact MSAT handset and bundled external speaker.
The SATRAD-H2 connects directly to the SATRAD MSAT Transceiver Unit or can be connected to SATRAD Control Heads or SATRAD Handset Extenders and is compatible with SATRAD Matrix products (MIS, MNB, CIS).
- Provides full access to all MSAT G2 functionality, including PTT, P1, and PSTN calling
- 1.8 inch color LCD display with wide viewing angle
- Backlit keypad & display, with user-adjustable brightness levels
- Noise cancelling microphone with user-adjustable gain
- 1 meter coiled cord that extends to 1.9 meters
- Durable keypad with positive-click feel
- Includes mounting cradle with screws and drilling template
- Includes a rugged external speaker for crew-listening environments
- Housing: Plastic PC-ABS, black
- Dimensions with cradle: Height 30 mm, Width 50 mm, Depth 165 mm
- Weight: 245 g (8.6 oz)
- Operating elements: 1 push-to-talk button, 12 dialing keys, 8 function keys
- Operating voltage (DC): 10 V to 14.5 V
- Storage temperature: -40 °C to +80 °C (-22 °F to +178 °F)
- Operating temperature: -35 °C to +70 °C (-31 °F to +158 °F)
- Display: backlit, 128 x 160 pixel color LCD