The Interop Solutions ACU-M interconnects 4 audio ports, 2 VoIP channels and a local operator.
Easily deployed and affordably priced, making it ideal for mission-critical interoperability.
Interconnect radios in any band including HF, VHF, UHF, P25, 800Mhz and Nextel iDEN phones
- JPS Interoperability Solutions
The field-proven ACU interoperability products have become the preferred solutions for first responders due to their ability to interconnect disparate audio devices quickly, easily, and reliably for both tactical and day-to-day operations.
The ACU-M provides interoperability between its four audio ports, two voice over internet protocol (VoIP) channels and a headset port. With its comprehensive suite of digital signal processing (DSP) functions, it offers high functionality at a price that fits any budget.
- Interconnects 4 audio ports, 2 VoIP channels and a local operator
- Can interconnect radios in any band including HF, VHF, UHF, P25, 800Mhz and Nextel iDEN phones
- Simple, intuitive interface used for diagnostics, programming and feature control
- Optional network connectivity that can be controlled via WAIS Controller Software
- Compatible with existing ACU radio interface cables
- Internal pre-configured radio template library for all supported devices
- Can be installed in a vehicle, in a rack, or in a Pelican case
- Powered by battery, vehicle +12 outlet, 120 VAC
When emergencies occur, reliable on time communications are critical. As responders arrive on scene, they quickly evaluate the situation and determine the needs of the incident. As other mutual aid responders arrive on scene, the need for communications increase. The ACU-M can be an important component of your total communications interoperability solution. The small size, low weight and easy deployment make it an invaluable tool in your first responder vehicles.