The Interop Solutions ACU-2000 IP from Network Innovations is an interoperability system that provides a SIP-based gateway to digitally converge existing radio systems with SIP telephones, networks, and devices. This allows customers to bring all of the advantages of the open-standards SIP protocol to their radio systems and add radio functionality to a network.
- JPS Interoperability Solutions
The ACU-2000 IP is modular, completely scalable and field configurable. The system joins disparate communications systems which can be connected, monitored and controlled over an IP network. Compared to the ACU-1000, the ACU-2000 IP adds SIP capabilities to allow your SIP-based systems or individual SIP endpoint, such as a SIP phones or soft-phone, to be included in interoperable conferences.
ACU-2000 IP Benefits/Features:
- Connects SIP VoIP devices to radios
- Two-way radio users have access to features that have traditionally been available only to telephone users, including the ability to directly call telephone extensions, call forwarding, call logging and call recording
- Control a large interoperability system via IP
- Connect radio systems at multiple sites across an IP network
- Remotely change radio channel or frequency over IP
- Distributed network design ensures continuity of local operations in the event of network failure