The Thuraya XT satellite phone from Network Innovations is built to withstand the harshest of environments and the most extreme conditions to ensure you stay connected, however remote the location.
The XT features a rugged design, dependable battery life, a glare resistant display, GPS tracking, and a user-friendly interface.
The Thuraya XT provides a combination of advanced voice clarity technology and an omni-directional antenna to ensure an uninterrupted signal even during non stationary calls, offering users a real ‘walk & talk’ experience.
- Rugged design: Built to exacting standards and using the latest durable polycarbonates for the outside case, it is quite simply, the most durable satellite phone on the market. Thuraya XT’s IP54/IK03 rating ensures a splash resistant, dust resistant and shock-proofed device.
- Dependable battery life: Thuraya XT’s durable battery provides up to 6 hours talk-time and up to 80 hours standby time.
- Glare resistant display: Easy readability in direct sunlight, no matter how bright the conditions are.
- Internet-on-the-go: The handset’s GmPRS capability means you can easily send/ receive emails and browse the web with your laptop or PC.
- GPS functionality for way point navigation
- Messaging via SMS, email and fax
- Organizer including calendar, world time and alarm functions
- User-friendly menu structure with fast access to functions
Covering over 140 countries in Europe, the Middle East , Asia, Australia and Africa, Thuraya is critical when you need to work where GSM and other conventional networks don’t . Thuraya X T also lets you roam across the entire coverage area using your existing GSM SIM card.
Thuraya XT Features
Dimensions: The Thuraya XT weighs 193 grams and measures 128x53x26.5mm (l x w x d).
Language Support: The menu of the Thuraya XT supports 12 standard languages including English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, Farsi, Hindi and Urdu.
What’s Included: The Thuraya XT phone-box includes the following components: Thuraya XT phone, heavy-duty-battery, travel charger (including 3 adaptors for EU, UK, China), ear-set, USB data cable, spare antenna plugs, quick start guide (14 languages), user guide (English), support-CD, accessory catalogue and a warranty card.
Battery Life: The Thuraya XT uses an advanced heavy-duty-battery which allows talk-time of up to 6 hours and standby-time of up to 80 hours. The average charging time of an empty Thuraya XT battery is approximately 2 hours and 25 minutes.
Accessories: There are a number of accessories which add even more functionality to your Thuraya satellite phone. These include: Car Chargers, Travel Chargers, USB Data Cables, Spare Batteries, Fixed Docking Units and Vehicle Docking Units.