Oceana 800 is an all-in-one maritime communications terminal specifically designed with a IP54 rating enclosure to be utilized in a wide variety of marine applications throughout the world.
(Discontinued end of Q3-2015)
Featuring an intelligent RJ11/POTS interface it enables connection of up to 5 standard corded/cordless phones or integration to a PABX system. It can support cable runs of up to 600m (2000 feet) with in-built intelligence to support standard ring, busy and dial tones.
The Oceana 800 has an integrated GPS engine providing intelligent tracking and instant message reporting via SMS or email. The Tracking and Instant Message functionality can be configured to support automated periodic polling or instant message reporting with a single button press.
Oceana 800 has an intuitive color LCD display that provides easy and convenient access to send and receive SMS or to retrieve phone numbers stored in the terminal.
Other key features of the Oceana 800 include: a secondary SIM socket to override the internal SIM, an active privacy handset, in-built handsfree speakerphone, integrated bluetooth, USB data, desk or wall mountable.
The Oceana 800 is designed to operate with the Inmarsat Fleetphone service and is supplied with a dedicated active marine grade antenna system to provide a completely integrated solution that is ready for use anytime.
- High quality IP54 rated maritime enclosure
- Colour LCD screen
- Compact all-in-one design
- Wall or desk mounting options
- Lock bolt for securing to wall
- Accessible control buttons
- Integrated antenna connections
- In-built Slimline active privacy handset
- In-built speakerphone
- Cable routing LHS/TOP/BOTTOM
- Dual SIM card enclosures
- Power – 10 – 32V DC Input, 110/240V AC Plug pack (included)
- Intelligent POTS/RJ11 Interface – Support up to 600m (2000’) of RJ11 cable runs, Standard Dial, ring & busy tones. Integrates easily to PABX System. Support standard corded, cordless and DECT phones, Auto-dial & speed dials available
- Voice Calling Features: In-built phonebook/contacts, Privacy handset calling, In-built handsfree speakerphone, Access from PABX or other corded/cordless handsets, Bluetooth headsets (not included)
- Instant Messaging and Tracking Features: Dedicated internal GPS receiver, Periodic location messages, SMS, SMS to email, Location message sent upon button press, Ignition ON/OFF reporting, Remote location polling via SMS, Supports external “man down” pendant or button
- Supports Inmarsat 505 Emergency calling