The Iridium 9522B satellite transceiver from Network Innovations is ideal for sending and receiving data from equipment everywhere on the planet.
Global coverage – pole to pole.
Supports all of Iridium’s voice and data services and easily integrates into a wide variety of applications through a RS232 serial interface and AT command set.
Low power consumption.
Providing a global option for dial-up data (2.4 Kbps), the Iridium 9522B is an effective solution for SCADA/M2M applications.
The 9522B, which includes a core transceiver module and SIM card reader, is provided as a “black box,” with all interfaces provided via a 26-pin 0.1″ pitch connector. All other functions and hardware such as keypad, display, power supply, antenna etc., must be provided by the solution developer. The pitch connector provides the following interfaces and connections; analog audio, control/digital audio, RS232, power input and on/off. The 9522B is configured using AT commands.
- Pole-to-pole global coverage
- 26-pin IDC connector for user interfaces
- RS232 serial interface for data and voice applications
- SMA RF antenna connector
- Enables continuous circuit switched connection
- Connects to small omni directional L-band antennas
- GPS feed-through connector for shared antenna
- Integrated SIM card reader
- Enhanced AT command support
- DPL bus for control of external peripherals
- Length: 6.38 in. (162 mm)
- Width: 3.16 in. (81 mm)
- Depth: 1.10 in. (28 mm)
- Weight (approximate): 0.93 lb (420 g)
- Operating temperature range: –30°C to +70°C
- Operating humidity range: 25 to 75% RH
- Storage temperature range: –40°C to +85°C
- Storage humidity range: = 93% RH
- Frequency range: 1616 MHz to 1626.5 MHz
- Duplexing method: TDD (Time Domain Duplex)
- Oscillator stability: ± 1.5 ppm
- Input/output impedance: 50 ohms
- Multiplexing method: TDMA/FDMA