Iridium Pilot Land Station is the global solution for terrestrial broadband communications. Powered by the Iridium OpenPort broadband service, Iridium Pilot Land Station gives you exceptional performance, durability and value on the ground, anywhere — even where there are no other options.
Iridium Pilot Land Station simplifies the world of terrestrial satellite communications, ensuring reliable data speeds and voice quality no matter where need or circumstance takes you.
Simple, flexible terrestrial voice and data solutions
Iridium Pilot Land Station is engineered for durability in harsh environments and delivers reliable communications performance and value in a variety of fixed and mobile applications — everywhere on the planet. The flexible, low cost platform:
- Supports data applications such as email, web browsing or social media
- Powers up to three simultaneous voice calls, even during data transmission
- Simply mounts on buildings for quick deployment in remote locations
Powered by Iridium OpenPort broadband service
The high-speed, high-value Iridium OpenPort broadband service delivers flexible, affordable and reliable data services. Leveraging Iridium’s unique global constellation of 66 cross-linked Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites, the packet switched service:
- Substantially reduces your communications costs
- Offers a range of configurable voice and data plans to meet your specific needs
- Ensures high reliability and availability — hardened against extreme weather