The Cobham EXPLORER 5075GX auto-deploy flyaway systems are lightweight, rugged and highly portable, configured specifically for operation on the Inmarsat Global Xpress® (GX) network.
Packaged in airline checkable cases, this lightweight model is ideal for teams on the move for satellite news gathering, mining exploration or disaster relief.
These Cobham EXPLORER auto-deploy flyaway systems are lightweight, rugged and highly portable, configured specifically for operation on the Inmarsat Global Xpress® (GX) network. Their user friendly design allows operators with little satellite experience to access GX services within minutes. These terminals are available in two models: the EXPLORER 5075GX, configured for commercial band operations, and the EXPLORER 5075GXW, configured for wideband operations. Additionally, both models include a fully integrated iDirect Core Module.
- Easy to set up and use
- Available in Commercial (1GHz) or Wideband (2GHz) Configurations
- Multipiece segmented 75cm axis-symmetric reflector
- IP65-rated Baseband Packaging
- LCD Display and Web-Based User Interface
- Single Case, Airline Checkable
Assembly Time: Approximately 10 Minutes (typical)
- Homeland Security
- Emergency Response
- Law Enforcement
- Media: Live Streaming Video, TV Broadcasting
- Telemedicine: Critical Medical Information Transmission
- Mobile Insurance Claims & Settlements
- Remote Office Communications
- Energy and Mining
- Continuity of Business Operations
- Remote Business Videoconferencing
- Internet Cloud Services: Voice, Radio, Data, Fax, Live Broadcast