The range of SAILOR MF/HF radios in system 4000 includes 150W, 250W and 500W solutions. All three systems are designed to meet the requirements for professional communications equipment on board vessels world-wide and comply with the GMDSS requirements.
The SAILOR MF/HF 250W is an integrated system with voice, DSC and radio-telex built into one unit. The system is very flexible and can be delivered in a number of different combinations in order to fulfil the individual needs onboard different types of vessels.
The SAILOR MF/HF 250W satisfies the MF/HF requirements for GMDSS requirements in sea area A2, A3 and A4.
The basic system consists of the SAILOR HT4520 Transceiver Unit, The SAILOR HC4500 Control Unit and the SAILOR HA4525 Antenna Tuning Unit. The transceiver unit exists in four different versions.
- GMDSS compliant
- Simple and user-friendly soft-key based operation
- Graphic LCD display
- Built-in DSC and radiotelex modem
- Frequency range 100 kHz to 30 MHz continuous operation
- Built-in DSC watch-keeping receiver (1 or 6 ch. Optional)
- Built-in power supply/battery charger (optional)
- Prepared for connection to data modem