The v100GX is a 1 meter Ku-band to Ka-band convertible maritime stabilized antenna, a ready-to-use system for the super-fast, GlobalXpress (GX) Ka-band broadband service from Inmarsat.
High speed Internet for your vessel with near global coverage.
The v100GX increases your return on investment with its plug and play conversion kit to enable a smooth upgrade path from Ku-band to the GX service without replacing the reflector or the radome. The precision molded carbon fiber reflector and frequency tuned radome are each optimized to deliver superior RF performance in both Ku and Ka- band.
The smart design of the convertible RF package means the system can be upgraded from Ku-band to GX in 10 minutes, without requiring a specialized service engineer.
Intellian v100 GX Highlights
- Simple 4-Step Conversion from Ku to Ka-band conversion in under 10 minutes
- Precision Carbon Fiber reflector delivers optimal performance in Ka-band
- Gyro-Free Satellite Search Capability without input from a ships compass
- Dual VSAT Mediator integrates two VSAT antennas to combat onboard blockage zones
- Remote management and control using the Aptus platform, with direct Wi-Fi connection
- Patented Intellian Global PLL LNB
- Open Platform system architecture works with all leading airtime service providers
- 3-axis stabilized antenna platform with unlimited azimuth
Ku to GX in 4 Easy Steps
Easily and quickly convert from a Ku-band system to a Ka-band GX system in under 10min without removing the radome. All RF components are mounted on a single chassis to form an integrated RF module consisting of the BUC and the Intellian Global PLL LNB.
By removing only four bolts the whole module can be detached and taken out of the radome through the access hatch. The new BUC & LNB module fit right back into the same space with no need to rebalance the system. Finally, the Ku-band feed is easily replaced with the Ka-band feed.
Superior RF Performance
Frequency Tuned Radome
To ensure efficient operations for both Ku-band VSAT and Ka-band Inmarsat GX systems, the radome itself is designed to enhance both the Ka- and Ku-band system performance. The new Radome is also designed to match conventional domes, an important benefit on installations where great aesthetics are important.
Precision Dual Band Carbon Fiber Reflector
The v100GX is designed and engineered to operate on Ku and Ka-bands while maximizing the RF performance on both bands. The v100GX’s high-gain, precision carbon fiber reflector ensures the best service quality available when configured for Ku or Ka-band operation.