VesseLINK by Thales brings faster L-Band Pole-to-Pole coverage operating on Iridium’s Certus Constellation. As one of the first terminals on Certus, VesseLINK connects vessels anywhere in the world through LEO satellites with fast voice and data at some of the most cost-efficient plans. As one of the first approved Service Providers, Network Innovations’ Certus expertise, efficient air-time plans, and professional technical support is prepared to incorporate Thales VesseLINK into your communication plans.
VesseLINK – Delivering critical communications that keep vessels connected and safe at sea
- Reliable satellite communications for at sea operations
- Providing 100% global coverage you can depend on
- Enabling essential communications for critical operations and enhanced safety features
- Simple, adaptable and robust to meet the unique challenges of maritime environments
- Delivering data and voice communications with low latency
VesseLINKTM utilizing Iridium CertusSM gives your critical marine operation global communications coverage. It is the communications solution to depend on for essential communications whenever and wherever you are at sea. Whether you operate a large fleet or a single vessel, this commercialized, military-grade solution is designed to meet your unique challenges through a simple, adaptable and robust design.
VesseLINK on Iridium operates using Iridium CertusSM broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe, including deep oceans and the poles. The solution utilizes this robust network service to provide highly reliable, mobile and essential voice, text and web communications.
- IP data sessions up to 700kbps (down) /352kbps (up) •
- Streaming up to 256kbps (future)
- 3 high-quality voice lines
- Location tracking
- Easy to use interface, all functionality available at a distance
- Ruggedized Android tethered handset
- IP67 rated single cable Antenna
- Rack or hull mounted installation
- 4G LTE ready, softphone application for iOS and Android
- Embedded 802.1 1b/g Wi-Fi access point
- Multiple user capability
- Application enabled functionality for Android and iOS