MissionLINK by Thales brings faster L-Band Pole-to-Pole coverage operating on Iridium’s Certus Constellation to terrestrial operations. As one of the first terminals on Certus, MissionLINK connects teams anywhere in the world (PTT Capable) through LEO satellites with fast voice and data featuring some of the most cost-efficient plans available. As one of the first approved Service Providers, Network Innovations’ Certus expertise, efficient air-time plans, and professional technical support is prepared to incorporate Thales MissionLINK into your communication plans.
MissionLINK™ – Delivering critical communications to keep you connected regardless of the landscape
- Reliable satellite communications for wherever your mission takes you
- Providing 100% global coverage you can depend on
- Enabling essential communications for critical operations and enhanced safety features
- Future-proofed solutions for higher speed services
- Simple, adaptable and robust to meet the real-life needs of any user, regardless of the situation, environment or location
- Delivering data and voice communications with low latency
MissionLINK utilizing Iridium Certus gives your critical operation global communications coverage regardless of the landscape. It is the solution to depend on for essential communications wherever your mission takes you. Whether you operate as part of a deployed force or an individual user, this commercialized, military-grade solution is designed to meet your unique challenges through a simple, adaptable and robust design.
MissionLINK on Iridium operates using Iridium Certus broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe. The solution utilizes this robust network service to provide highly-reliable, mobile, and essential voice, text and web communications.
- IP data sessions up to 700kbps (down) /352kbps (up)
- Streaming up to 256kbps (future)
- 3 high-quality voice lines
- Location tracking
- PTT ready
- Easy to use interface, all functionality available at a distance
- Ruggedized Android tethered handset
- IP67 rated single cable Antenna
- Rack or hull mounted installation
- 4G LTE ready, softphone application for iOS and Android
- Embedded 802.1 1b/g Wi-Fi access point
- Multiple user capability
- Application enabled functionality for Android and iOS