The simple and compact iSavi terminal from AddValue brings personal connectivity to your smart devices – no matter where you go. The iSavi terminal connects to the Inmarsat IsatHub service, while creating its own WiFi network. Simply connect your smart phone or tablet to the iSavi WiFi and bring the power of the Inmarsat I-4 satellite network to your smart devices.
The IsatHub service is accessed from your smart device through the control app.
This provides set up assistance and gives you full control over access to the service as well as visibility of data usage from each device sharing the IsatHub connection.
The voice app enables you to use your smart device to send and receive voice calls via IsatHub’s dedicated high-quality voice line, as well as text messages, even if your device is for WiFi use only.
- IsatHub operates over the Inmarsat-4 (I-4) satellite and ground network, which operates globally, except for extreme polar regions, at an average availability of 99.9 per cent
- The service is accessed via a control and voice app downloaded onto a smart phone or tablet
- These apps connect to the I-4 network via a satellite terminal that has been type approved to work over Inmarsat’s network
- The terminal has a 30 metre WiFi range and multiple devices can share the same connection
- Power consumption is low and the battery can be recharged by mains or by solar power