EXPLORER™ 700 is an essential evolution in satellite communications for governments, broadcasters and other organizations dependent on relaying information fast under any condition.
Note that the Explorer 700 has limited availability as it has been replaced by the Explorer 710.
Broadband communications under any conditions
Explorer 700 is an essential evolution in satellite communications for governments, broadcasters and other organizations dependent on relaying information fast under any condition.
Explorer 700 is for the true heavy-user of top-level logistics and media applications. The outstanding specifications of Explorer 700 provide you with access to the highest bandwidth available on the BGAN network – up to 492 kbps.
With its specially designed antenna and environmental protection, the system is equally effective as a single or multi-user terminal, offering purposeful functionality.
Explorer 700 gives you access to:
- Voice calls
- Video conferencing and streaming
- Corporate servers
The basic system
The basic system consists of a detachable lightweight antenna with integral transceiver stand.
- Simultaneous voice and data communications over BGAN
- Full duplex, single or multi-user, up to 492 kbps
- Support for streaming IP at 32, 64, 128, 256 kbps
- Seamless global coverage
- Standard LAN, USB, Bluetooth and phone/fax ports
- Integral DHCP/NAT wireless router
- ISDN compatibility
- Built-in web server allowing you to manage your phone book, messages and calls, and customize the terminal to your specific needs
- Solar panel direct interface
- Detachable lightweight antenna with integral transceiver stand and transceiver-to-antenna range in excess of 70m/230ft
- Compact portable unit, sturdy and reliable construction
- Humidity, dust, weather and temperature-resistant design
- Rapid deployment and takedown