The Hughes 9350 BGAN terminal provides IP connectivity at speeds of up to 400+ kbps, while on the move. Ideal for emergency responders, satellite news gathering, and mobile workers who need reliable, high-speed connectivity on the move.
Collaborate with staff back at headquarters using video, voice, and data simultaneously. Create a wireless hot spot for team members on the scene using the built-in Wi-Fi Access Point. The Hughes 9350 is IP compatible and offers selectable, dedicated Quality of Service levels. And it’s easy to install on any vehicle—the compact tracking antenna is packaged with a magnetic roof mount and a single cable connection.
The Hughes 9350 allows you to send and receive IP packet data via Ethernet and WLAN interfaces in a land-vehicular application. In parallel with the packet data services, the same terminal supports a circuit switched voice call or a 64 kbps ISDN data call.
- Fully-autonomous tracking antenna acquires and tracks the BGAN satellite signal while on the move
- Easy antenna installation (magnetic mount) on vehicle roof
- Up to 400+ kbps shared data rate and 256 kbps streaming IP data rate
- Internal Web MMI for configuration and control without the use of LaunchPad
- Web MMI is accessible via Wi-Fi-enabled smartphones
- ISDN capabilities: speech (4 kbps), 3.1 k audio (64 kbps), ISDN data (64 kbps)
- Allows simultaneous use of all interfaces (RJ-11, Ethernet, ISDN, USB, and WLAN)
- WLAN access point
- Two RJ-11 ports; one for voice and one for fax
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) port
- Multi-user capability (up to 11 simultaneous sessions)
- Selectable Quality of Service (32 kbps, 64 kbps, 128 kbps, or 256 kbps (elevation angles >45 degrees))
- Tracking antenna, 8M RF cable, and magnetic feet for roof mount, Cable from IDU to antenna, Hughes 9350 Mobile Satellite Terminal, DC-to-DC power cord, User Guide and Installation Guide