Near global solution for SCADA, M2M and Tracking applications.
Operates on Inmarsat IsatData Pro satellite network.
Low power consumption.
AT Command Set for ease of programming.
The SkyWave IDP-200 provides reliable satellite connectivity over Inmarsat’s IsatData Pro network for M2M/SCADA applications in remote locations including vehicle tracking, heavy equipment asset tracking/monitoring and oil & gas applications.
The IDP 200 series delivers a simplified architecture for off-the-shelf, low-cost satellite messaging and does not support SkyWave applications or Lua scripting. An intuitive AT Command set is available for quick integration with external PLCs and general purpose controllers.
- Fleet Management: Always-on satellite connectivity for tracking drivers and mobile assets anywhere in the world as part of a hybrid (cellular-satellite) solution.
- Cathodic Protection: Low power applications requiring infrequent, lower cost satellite messaging for monitoring pipeline health in isolated locations.
- SCADA: Monitoring and control of SCADA systems as part of a comprehensive SCADA solution using satellite for primary or backup communications.
5 Reasons to Choose the IDP 200 Series:
- Quick deployment With built-in GPS and antenna, power supply, AT Command set and a rugged enclosure, the IDP 200 series simplifies integration and reduces time to market.
- Ruggedness Fully certified and environmentally sealed to operate in harsh environments.
- Low cost A simple, low cost satellite modem.
- Two-way communication Using the global Inmarsat constellation, IsatData Pro provides messaging capabilities to/from terminal.
- Send more data, more quickly The IDP 200 series delivers data over the trusted and reliable IsatData Pro service, which delivers up to 37 times more data and has lifetime beyond 2023.
- Satellite Service: Two-way, Global, IsatData Pro
- From-Mobile Message: 6,400 bytes • To-Mobile Message: 10,000 bytes
- Typical Latency: <15 sec, 100 bytes
- Elevation Angle: +20° to +90° (IDP-280); -15° to +90° (IDP-290)
- Acquisition Time: Hot: 1s; Cold: 29s/30s
- Accuracy: 2.5m/4.0m CEP-Horizontal
- Sensitivity: Acquisition: -148 dBm/-140dBm; Tracking: -162 dBm/-158dBm
- Input Voltage: 9 to 32V; Load dump protection: +150V; SAE J1455 (Sec. 4.13);
- Power consumption (Typical @12V DC, 23°C): Average receive: [45 mA]; Receive with GPS/GLONASS: 30 mA; Transmit: 0.7 A; Sleep: 20 μA
- Inputs/Outputs: 1 PPS and EVENT_NOTIFICATION
- Serial: 1 x RS-232
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +75°C
- Dust & Water Ingress: IP67
- AT Command set