Introducing the ASE 9555 Docking Stations that make an exceptional phone even better. Together the Iridium 9555 and the ASE docking stations offer an unsurpassed package of reliabilility, innovation, power, and efficiency. Indoor access to the Iridium satellite network has never been easier or more technologically advanced. Dock or undock the 9555 satellite phone for a fixed or mobile connection.
Its aesthetically modern design is easy on the eyes and on installation time and costs. All-in-One enclosed device eliminates the need for extra modules to be connected and additional mounting hardware, saving you time and confusion during installation. Rotating lock ensures proper docking, provides shrouding and protection for the 9555 antenna.
- Robust enclosure shields 9555 phone and antenna
- Need to connect to more handsets? Connect the docking station to a cordless phone base with expandable handsets allows you to connect to up to 8 units (configured to match your needs) and have a range of up to 1 mile of unobstructed range from the base station.
- The included RS232 data connection port gives you access to the Internet via your Iridium 9505 or 9505A.
- USB connect serial port for data connections including Direct Internet 2.0
- Built-in charger
- Base-station ringer
- Wide-range power input (AC and DC)
- Multiple antenna options
- RAM mount available
ASE docking stations enhance and protect the Iridium 9555 handset through intelligent software and hardware management. The DK075 extends the reach by integrating the POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) trunk for connection to a PBX, standard analog phone, or wireless base-station with multiple handsets.
Intelligent features include advanced tone management to provide the operator with system status and “smart dialing”, which eliminates confusion when country code variations are involved. Other intelligent hardware and software features include power on and power down management and USB connection for data transfers.
ASE docking stations support live docking and undocking with bright illuminated status icons to show calling progress, satellites in view, and data transmissions. There is even a status icon to indicate when the Iridium 9555 is not properly docked. ASE docking stations provide a secure locking mechanism and protect the Iridium 9555, yet the phone can be removed almost instantly for situations that require “grab-and-go” scenarios.