SatControl provides comprehensive management capabilities for monitoring, filtering, real-time reporting and usage controls of Inmarsat BGAN, BGAN M2M & FleetBroadband satellite terminals.
- Helps to control costs of usage
- Provides detailed reporting to aid M2M deployments
- Flexibility to apply firewall filters to different SIM cards for different user or application scenarios
- Quick access to determine status of remote satellite devices
- Reports to enable you to analyze traffic patterns and usage by SIM
- Controls to restrict data usage by device or individual user for crew applications
- View SIM Card information:
- IMSI & ICCID
- Service Type,
- Status (Enabled/Disabled),
- IP pools or static IP addresses assigned to each SIM.
- Assign SIM Cards to Groups
- View SIM Cards for Data Session Status: Active/Inactive (PDP Context)
- Generate SatTrace reports showing Internet statistics, such as web sites that have been visited.
- Generate real-time reports on traffic by date/time including breakdown of usage by uplink/downlink, protocol used and destination IP address. Download as text or csv files.
- Network Access Policy (firewall)
- Terminate active sessions
- Control Usage by allocating credit (e.g. Standard IP megabytes of usage) to SIM cards
- Restricted Post-paid (service cut off when limit is reached, customer-managed)
Contact Network Innovations to learn more about SatControl for your Inmarsat services.