|Duties and responsibilities:
• Build relationships with customers to discover their business objectives and build strategies that align with company goals.
• Help NI to secure Radio Survey credentials
• Identify service opportunities to increase sales.
• Manage and maintain existing accounts.
• Build solid relationships with end users, Vessel owners and Yacht Management professionals.
• Offer existing client network radio surveys and GMDSS installations
• Train the regional Maritime teams on Radio Surveys and GMDSS
• Be responsible for Service, Installs and Scheduling of your sales
• Identify new opportunities.
• Maintain a site survey report to be shared with the technical and sales departments.
• Sell hardware and service parts to end users.
• Design a travel plan to maximize support and service for department growth here in the US.
• Educate customers on products and services.
• Participate in formal and informal training about products and services.
• Work with the sales team to provide support for installation quotes, service and scheduling.
• B.A./ B.S. degree required
• 5 years demonstrated sales experience in the telecommunications field
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative problem solver and team builder with skills to influence, implement and lead
• Must possess strong organizational skills, customer focus, team orientation
• 25%- 50% travel required.
Reports to the Director of Maritime Installations and Services
4950 West Prospect Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309